A classic country house on a single floor, particularly light and rich in architectural details. Carefully updated with modern services and with potential for further refinement and development.
Conveniently set between two market towns with everyday shopping and schools. Boulangerie, ferme auberge and tennis court within walking distance. 20 kms to Auch the departmental capital. Toulouse airport 93 kms
Set in its own grounds in an elevated position above a quiet valley. Its rising and tree-lined driveway leads to an enclosed and gated courtyard, flanked on three sides by the buildings, creating a dramatic and appealing space.
Believed to have been rebuilt from the stone of a mediaeval chateau and with a key stone on the earliest wing dated 1755.
Set in wooded grounds with a sunny swimming pool garden to the rear. Fenced pasture and stable barn for horses or other livestock.
Insets from the Carte de Cassini (18th century) and the Carte de l'état-major (1825 - 1866) where the prperty is shown as Le Château. Excerpt from the birth certificate of Roger Descallar, Légion d'honneur (Chevalier), associated with the property and who is mentioned on the village war memorial.